Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Fun

Wow, has it been a busy summer for us so far. I'm about a month behind in blogging, so I thought I'd post a few random photos over the past few weeks.

In mid-July, Val and Mark came to visit for a few days. One day we went up to the city and took B on his first trolley ride. We had so much fun and Val and Mark were such big helps around the house and yard. We love having them visit.

We headed to Tahoe with J's parents and Julie and Ryan in late July. Here are the boys in Donner Lake.

Picnic lunch on the beach. B liked passing out beer to the guys.

In early August, B and I flew home for my college girls reunion in Oregon wine country. My parents watched B all weekend and said he was an angel (of course they would say that!). The fire department was driving by, so my Dad took B out to see the big truck.

The firefighters let B hop in the front seat and test out the big steering wheel.

No comments: