Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome to the World Bennett Justin Simon







On September 23, 2008 we were so blessed to welcome our precious son into this world. I was scheduled to be induced on September 22nd and 1 hour prior to departing for the hospital I started having contractions. Luckily, I had a super easy labor (thanks to my best friend the epidural) and only pushed for one hour. Bennett arrived as a super mellow dude and we were lucky to have my parents in town to share the experience with us!

It has been an adventurous 3 weeks at home with lots of ups and a couple of downs....Bennett prefers the nightlife like his mom and dad of the old days:> He eats like a champ, loves to sleep on the couch with dad and watch Saturday college football, does well with his tummy time, and has all the Starbuck's baristas wrapped around his finger already. We are content to just stare at him for hours.

1 comment:

Kate Harpster said...

OMG...love the blog Stace!! How did you learn how to do all that??? THe pics are great, I haven't seen them before!!:> I love you and miss you and Bennett and Justin already :<:<